Friday 20 November 2015

SROCkite.gif (2521 bytes) Autumn Series League Scores

After the wet but well attended Lancaster University event on Saturday 14th November the final standings in the League have been calculated. It was great to see so many new to the sport taking part and we look forward to you becoming regulars.

Very many congratulations to all those that took part and especially to our winners. I have edible prizes for all winners - see me at any upcoming event and at the very least either at the New Year Cracker on Arnside Knott or I will make sure the remaining prizes are at the Club Handicap on Saturday 16th January. If you think there are any significant mistakes in the points, please let me know and I will rectify at once!
Martyn Roome
Martyn@mroome.myzen.co.uk


View the results here

News Archive (you may need to scroll up after selecting an item)