Sunday 18 October 2015

SROCkite.gif (2521 bytes) Organiser's thanks to club members

"Many thanks to everyone who helped to put on today's event. I was always confident that I would have enough helpers on the day, and have the help I needed from club members who were involved in planning and preparing for the event over recent months.
It makes an organiser's task so much easier. I was able to concentrate on the unpredictable problems that inevitably crop up. How did we manage to not only successfully stage the event, win it too, and still be a small club! Just think how  we will do next year when we can concentrate on just the one objective, and the club will have me competing too.  I will write up a more detailed report in the next few days". Brian Jackson.

News Archive (you may need to scroll up after selecting an item)