Saturday, 31 October 2009
Monday, 26 October 2009
This year's Original Mountain Marathon (fomerly the KIMM) was centred on the Elan Valley in Mid Wales over the weekend of 24th & 25th October. SROC members competing included Tony Marlow with partner Steve Wilson who were clear winners on the Medium Score course, while top female veterans on the B course were Karen Nash and Rowena Browne. Congratulations to them and to all finishers. Results and reports are on the OMM website.
Sunday, 25 October 2009
- The fixtures list now shows only future events, with the next event at the top of the list. Older fixtures can still be viewed by following the link on the fixtures page. Previously all the current month was visible, which was admittedly annoying towards the end of each month.
- Event splits will be uploaded to Attackpoint in future, where possible.
Friday, 23 October 2009
Thursday, 22 October 2009
Wednesday, 21 October 2009
Tuesday, 20 October 2009
Sunday, 18 October 2009
- The link to the BOF fixtures list was broken since the BOF website was updated. It is now fixed and may be found at the top of our fixtures page.
- All our Google map links from the fixtures page can be zoomed out, or changed from satellite to map view. You can also right click on a location and request directions from anywhere to that point. This will give you turn by turn directions, distance to travel and estimated time.
- To join the message board click on register (or here) and complete the form. You will need to give a valid email address to allow you to complete the registration process, though this will not be used for anything else and will be hidden from view unless you decide to display it. You will need to answer a question when registering. This is intended to prevent automated spammers gaining access. The answer may be found easily on the website.
Saturday, 17 October 2009
Wednesday, 14 October 2009
Sunday, 11 October 2009
Saturday, 10 October 2009
Wednesday, 7 October 2009
Sunday, 4 October 2009
Here are some pictures from the SROC Ceilidh night. (Presumably in between The Dashing White Sergeant and Strip the Willow!) A really great time was had by all, many even achieving Championship badges in Gay Gordons! Watch out for the next Ceilidh night in 2010.
Friday, 2 October 2009
News Archive (you may need to scroll up after selecting an item)
- ► 2016 (102)
- ► 2015 (129)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (144)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (191)
- ► 2010 (215)
- Ghouls, vampires and assorted evil sprits were abr...
- Whitbarrow Regional Event 29th November
- SROC winners at the OMM
- More response to user feedback
- Spook O Bulletin No. 2
- British Schools Orienteering Championships 22nd No...
- Half Term at Ripley
- Street League results and scores
- Whalley street event 21st October
- Freckleton and Warton street event 14th October
- Response to user feedback
- Spook O bulletin no. 1
- Website users survey
- Warton & Freckleton Street League event 1, 14 Octo...
- Junior Squad training dates
- Lancaster University RouteGadget
- Junior training photos
- Lancaster University 10th October
- Eaves Wood Trail Races
- Junior training Saturday 10th October
- Food Orders for Street Event 2
- SROC Ceilidh
- Lancaster University Event
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2008 (204)