Thursday 19 December 2013

SROCkite.gif (2521 bytes) Cottam results

Greetings - the provisional results for Cottam are now on the web - as I say in the Organisers comments we have tried to be as lenient as we could but if you have a query then please get back to me. I think you were all great to turn up and run in such awful weather. What was particularly frustrating/annoying was that it 'targeted' the running window of the event. Even given the weather the event did have it's moments. Yes it is true that Tony Varley was within the 75 minutes!! We also had one regular Street Leaguer who, despite being injured, turned up to walk the event - just goes to show how addictive it can be. I also gather that we a had a couple of people trying to perfect their 'walking on water' trick at control 42 - thank goodness it wasn't very deep. Once again many thanks for turning up, the numbers far exceeded my expectations. Have a good Christmas and I look forward to seeing you all at Torrisholme - Bob

News Archive (you may need to scroll up after selecting an item)