Thursday 13 March 2014

SROCkite.gif (2521 bytes) Blackburn results

Blackburn North results are now on the web. The last counting run in the series went well - a bit disappointing that more people didn't turn up to run on a great night weather wise and in a new area. The venue was well received for both being very friendly and offering great value for money. A number of requests that we should use the pub and the area again soon - we'll see. A number of map errors were pointed out to me. I have, I think, amended the map with the points raised and will bring an update to Ashton - if people have time I would appreciate them checking and commenting further. From my point of view it was a pleasing finale, now on to Ashton and the Prizegiving - See you there - Bob

News Archive (you may need to scroll up after selecting an item)